Advantage’s Mission is to foster relationships through the interactive exchange of knowledge and expectation of professionalism. With those ideas in mind, the Advantage Rehab team has a strong focus on education. They believe that clients improve quickly and stay well longer when they have a thorough understanding of their conditions, their expected prognosis, the benefits of physical therapy (or other interventions) and when they are given the tools to stay well after they leave the clinic.
WHY ADVANTAGE REHAB
Committed to Excellence
At Advantage Rehab, “patient-centered” isn’t just a catchphrase; it’s an everyday experience.
What’s important to Advantage Rehab is a strong connection to professional physical therapy and local community organizations.
- The American Physical Therapy Association
- The Academy of Orthopedic and Manual Physical Therapists
- Cody Rotary Club
- Powell Rotary Club
- Cody Soroptimists
- Cody Blue and Gold Booster Club
- Powell High School Athletic Roundtable
- Northwest College Trapper Booster Club